Hands are the main transmitters of diseases!
We touch our faces about 16 times every hour. Researchers at the University of California arrived at this conclusion just recently. An Australian study by the National Institute of Health has even increased this figure to 23 times an hour. In order to minimize the risk of infection during epidemics or pandemics, we need practical solutions that corporations and public facilities can quickly make part of their hygiene plan.
To protect personnel and visitors.
You can still open the door quickly and easily by hand in panic situations!
- Protects all users from any infection transmitted via door handles
- Simple to attach (screw set included – see photo)
- Fits almost any door handle
- Easy to clean and disinfect (with standard disinfectants)
- If necessary, you can still open the door by hand
- Download Datasheet GETT®SAFE Hygienic Door Opener