Reusable community mask! NEW
The GETT®SAFE face mask reduces the speed of people’s flow of breath and any spreading of droplets. It also strengthens their awareness of social distancing. It is therefore a “mask have”, particularly at places where physical distance cannot be guaranteed all the time.
Cotton quality – Made in Germany
The mask’s double-layer material is made of 100% pure cotton and is “Made in Germany.” The everyday mask is light and cozy to wear on your skin.
What do I need to bear in mind?
We recommend that you change the GETT®SAFE face mask every day and wash it. If it is subject to a great deal of use, change it several times a day. Wearing the face mask does not absolve the wearer from the responsibility of complying with the familiar hygiene rules.
How do I put on the mask correctly?
1. Wash your hands thoroughly for about 20-30 seconds so that you do not contaminate the inside of the mask before you wear it.
2. Position the mask in such a way that it completely covers your mouth and nose. The less air that penetrates at the sides, the better.
3. Attach the mask behind your ears using the rubber straps.
4. Please do not touch the outside of the mask unnecessarily to prevent any additional contamination.
Are you looking for a suitable face shield too?
You can discover more about them HERE.
- Protects you from touching your face
- Double-layer cotton
- Washable, reusable and therefore particularly sustainable and environmentally-friendly
- Pleasant to wear and easy to breathe
- Meets the requirements of the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- Particularly pleasant for your skin – does not use any irritating chemicals
- Simple and quick to attach the mask
- One standard size for adults