Cleankeys® CK4 - Touch keyboard with glass surface
Modern all-rounder for high hygiene requirements
This keyboard impresses with its elegant design, comfortable tactile sensitivity and easy cleaning and disinfection with a single wipe. With its flat user interface made of glass, it saves time, money and effort and always remains free of germs and pathogens. Capacitive keys ensure a pleasant typing feeling, even for people with impairment of the tendon and joint apparatus.
Cleankeys® CK4: ideal everyday companion in various workspaces
Thanks to innovation engineering "Made in Germany" and the use of Gorilla® glass, this keyboard convinces with its high durability. This keyboard is an ideal everyday companion in many areas. An ergonomic housing, adjustable acoustic key feedback and a keylock key that prevents the keys from being triggered unintentionally during the cleaning process complete this keyboard.
Cleankeys: the brand for touch keyboards with a special design
Cleankeys® is THE brand for designer keyboards with a touch surface made of glass. They stand out due to the combination of aesthetics, operating comfort and a high level of hygiene. They are therefore the perfect solution for users, who place importance on design, cleanliness and a high degree of usefulness.
The Cleankeys® CK4 complies with the latest EMC guidelines of EN 60601-1-2 Edition 4. If you are interested, you can obtain the corresponding EMC protocol by request via our Channel Managers.
- Complete flat Gorilla® glass surface
- Excellent hygienic level, because it‘s washable and disinfectable
- Volume and sensitivity are adjustable individually, Key lock to disable the keyboard before cleaning
- Full key layout with integrated Touchpad
- Individual customisation like logos, specific symbols or country layouts
- Ergonomic design
- Can be used with protective gloves made of silicone or latex
- Longevity thanks to Innovation Engineering "Made in Germany
- In addition to the statutory warranty of two years, you receive a four-year guarantee on electric function.