Smart Design. Top Hygiene. NEW!
The new glass keyboard CK5 continues the famous Cleankeys® series and impresses users with its smart design and no compromises regarding hygiene. Compact dimensions and a generous touch pad/numpad area make it possible to operate the unit without a PC mouse and destine the CK5 for use in situations where space is particularly restricted. It is the ideal solution on mobile trolleys for doctors’ rounds and hospital wards or cramped medical workplaces.
You can save valuable working time and process costs by using keyboards from the Cleankeys® premium brand and you have more time for what is really important. Any worries about cleanliness and the risk of infections at workplaces are now a thing of the past. Thanks to the smooth operating surface made of glass, a single wipe easily completes the cleaning and disinfection process and the keyboard remains free of germs and pathogens.
Certification proves that the Cleankeys® CK5 meets the latest EMC Directives in EN 60601-1-2 Edition 4.
It is important that medical engineering products are protected from any malfunctions and breakdowns caused by electrical emissions, particularly in medical environments like doctors‘ practices and clinics. Conversely, electrical devices must not negatively affect their environment by emitting any electromagnetic oscillation. The European product standard known as EN 60601-1-2 therefore insists that medical products do not trigger any electromagnetic interference. This not only protects the devices, but can even save lives in an emergency.
As a result, Cleankeys® glass keyboards offer double protection –from the fatal consequences of a lack of hospital hygiene and against any problems caused by emissions too.
Create your own unit!
We provide many options for individualizing your Cleankeys® CK5. Your keyboard can become unmistakable if your own corporate logo is printed on it or if the keyboard layout is visually changed; it can then be perfectly integrated in your enterprise‘s current corporate identity.
To enable people from all over the world to use the CK5, we can provide the glass keyboard with other country layouts, in addition to the language versions that we already offer.
- The glass keyboard provides IP65 protection, thanks to its completely enclosed surface made of Gorilla® glass.
- The key functions can be deactivated during any cleaning operations using the keylock button.
- The key sensitivity and volume can be adapted to users‘ needs in several increments.
- You can use your Cleankeys® CK5 for a long time without any worries, thanks to the 4-year warranty period.
- The capacitive keys are virtually free of any wear and tear and therefore have a long serviceable life. As it is not necessary to exert any pressure to operate the keys, the CK5 can also be easily operated by people with problems in their tendons or joints.
- The keyboard can be attached to standardized support arm systems through VESA inserts on its casing.
- It can even be operated by people wearing protective gloves made of silicone or latex.
- An XXL touch pad/numpad with two mouse buttons for maximum operating comfort.
- EMV approved according to EN 60601-1-2 Edition 4
- Long serviceable life thanks to “Made in Germany” innovative engineering
- Modifications possible